Saturday, February 21, 2009

"stop texting me" means STOP TEXTING ME!

last night at work, just as i was finishing up all my cleanup and stuff, i was making a fresh pot of coffee. it was around four in the morning. then, i got a text message out of the blue, saying "naw nigga. i'm still @ mats dawg. get here soon playa".

so i thought to myself "wtf?"... and then responded "you got the wrong person dummy"

i got a response saying "mistake my dude. sry. and nigga i aint dumb"

so i threw back "prove it. stop texting. its fucking 4 am, bitch"

then the douche responds with "your mothers a bitch and like i said, my mistake you ugly fag. fuck off b4 i murder you when i see you and your parents to FUCK YOU."

so naturally i said "yeah my mom's a bitch. taught me all she knows. what's your excuse?"

people cant stop, can they? he then texted "ok. i texted you by accident. you cant let it go. now i got when i see you. think im fuckin around pussy."

haha so i said "i love it when you talk dirty baby"

lol he responds with "then ur gonna bust a nutt when i beat you down. your fuckin wit the wrong person and you dont even kno it."

....

i cant believe someone could be so stupid as to call someone a fag, call their mother a bitch, and then threaten murder of three people in a text message.

i dont know who this person is, and i dont recognise the number... now i want votes: is it worth showing these texts to police? i work around them, and they could probably take care of this real quick. but is it worth the trouble?

2 comments:

  1. It's only worth showing them if you have even an inkling that the person actually knows who you are.

    My guess: he's actually an 18-year-old punk whose balls have barely dropped so he compensates with his talk. Now I have to go pray he doesn't procreate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ash. But if you feel the urge then show them to someone in case something does happen the number will be documented...

    I am too indecisive to be of much help x-D

    ReplyDelete